What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A course on how to Boost Your Income, Attract Higher Paying Clients and Get them Fat-Shredding Results, Outperform Your Competition and Stand Out in the Industry while Using One Piece of Equipment that Can Be Found in Any Gym
- What exactly is a complex and how using it can get your clients results in 30 minutes instead of 60 and allowing you to train more people in less time and boost your revenue up to 50%
- Have more free time to spend with your close friends, loved ones or even yourself (just think, you’ll be able to avoid the crowds and hit the movies at 2pm on a Tuesday afternoon)
- How to overcome the typical trainer burn out and give your clients and yourself a super charge that will leave you energized, happy and excited to get to the gym every day
- Have a steady stream of referrals coming in every week and that you know are qualified, cool people because they are all friends or family members of your current clients
- Pick and choose your schedule, train whenever you want and no longer neglect your own fitness because you’re too tired of being in the gym all day long
- Get your clients significantly stronger, boost their energy and ignite an average of 1-2 pounds of pure fat loss every week on a consistent basis
- What you should do to dramatically boost your “trainer buzz” and get more clients without spending a dime on advertising
- 5 strategies to guarantee your clients lose at least 2 pounds of fat per week (and why you should track this)
- Travel anywhere in the world for business or pleasure and never worry about losing income while you’re gone
- Have the freedom to run your business from anywhere you want- your home, your favorite cafe, even the beach!
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Complex Conditioning scores 70.42/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://complexconditioning.com/training-course/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: complexconditioning.com you’ll also be taken through to complexconditioning.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)